Recent Before & After Photos

Cerritos Kitchen: From Flooded to Star-Studded


Cerritos Kitchen Gets Makeover from the SERVPRO of Cerritos/Hawaiian Gardens Team When standing water was found in this affected zone, it was clear many materia... READ MORE



Flooded SoCal Kitchen Rebuild


The Cerritos/Hawaiian Gardens Team Goes the Extra Mile You may notice right away the clear change in these before and after frames. What's important though is h... READ MORE



Socal Home Structure Torched


On this job site, severe fire and smoke damage urgently needed remediation. Our crew arrived on site and immediately recognized much of the drywall material wou... READ MORE



Washer Flood in Los Angeles Home


In this Los Angeles residence, an overflowing washer went unnoticed causing damage to multiple rooms. Due to the time the loss was realized, demolition did not ... READ MORE



Fullerton,CA Home Mold Infestation


In this home structure our crew found signs of mold growth. What at first was treated as a water damage loss was moved to a mold remediation job when significan... READ MORE



Standing Water Saturates Commercial Offices


Arriving on site at this loss, it was immediately noted that significant water extraction would need to take place. Much of the floor plan became completely sat... READ MORE



Flooded Three-Level SoCal Offices


In this structure, a flood affected three floors of business. Crew chiefs responding to the loss recognized that in this type of business environment, timing wa... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Fullerton,CA


Not the Ideal Home Cooked Meal Most of this home structure was severely impacted when a lamp ignited the site. Due to the scale of this home this was a multi-le... READ MORE



Sante Fe Springs, CA Garage Fire


Damages in a Post-Fire Garage Structure No matter which part of the home a loss has occurred in, the SERVPRO of Cerritos/Hawaiian Gardens team take care to reme... READ MORE



Home Electrical Fire in Anaheim, CA


So Cal Fires Don't Always Occur Outdoors An Anaheim home structure was impacted in its entirety when an electrical issue caused a fire within the home. When app... READ MORE