Home Mold Infestation
- Cause of Damage
When this resident arrived back home, immediately something wrong was noticed. Water and excess mold were found saturating the front entryway. Our customer walked in further and recognized that there was little space where the mold had not manifested. This was especially true in the kitchen pictured above.
- Services Provided
The mold had been caused by water damage that was left untreated for a lengthy period of time causing further damage. The SERVPRO of Cerritos/Hawaiian Gardens staff recognized how crucial it was to not only stop the damage but in addition prevent it from happening again. The field crew removed affected materials, dried as much as possible, and sealed studs so as to eliminate further mold growth.