A Message From our Owner Regarding COVID-19 Services
SERVPRO of Cerritos/Hawaiian Gardens Owner addresses COVID-19
To: All SERVPRO of Cerritos Customers and Clients:
In a firm attempt to keep our employees and customers safe and continue providing these essential services, we are making strong choices. We have been able to adapt our business fast so that we can still provide services to our customers and clients.
In addition to our normal services, we are able to provide cleaning and disinfecting services when and if needed or requested. Our service trucks are stocked with the essential tools and equipment that can help us get through most emergencies with little deviation from normal cost and project time frames. Our Emergency Services and majority of our other services we provide such as reconstruction from a water or fire damage, appear to fall under the category of “essential services.” Therefore, we will continue to operate as normal.
If you need our assistance do not hesitate to contact us.
We are receiving a lot of questions amid the COVID-19 crisis. We are referring everyone to either the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization, or other government agencies for their questions pertaining to the virus itself.
Control measures we have set in place for our office and production vehicles were instituted Monday March 16th and are as follows:
- Required- office staff. At minimum 6’ distance at all times
- Required- Proactive cleaning for office and vehicles.
- Required – all personnel working inside a residence or place of business to have respiratory protection, gloves and booties.
- Separated- our office staff. Minimize amount of personnel in the office to only essential office personnel and 6’ minimum space between office personnel.
- Restricted- access to our facilities.
- Created- hygiene and personal contact protocols which are consistent with the CDC and WHO recommendations.
- Conducted- meetings with our staff and technicians outlining our plans for continued service.
- Providing- constant updates to our entire organization.
- Encouraged- all of our employees to be isolated to contact with only their household.
Our goal is to do our part to control the spread of this virus while giving our customers and clients the support that they need. All of our office staff and technicians are dedicated to make this happen.
We look forward to servicing you during these trying times.
Please feel free to contact our office at (562) 916-7646 and we will put you in touch with your Account Representative or a Qualified Manager and they will guide you with the most up to date recommendations and answer any questions you may have.